The Library attempts to offer programs in accessible, barrier-free settings. All conference locations are wheelchair-accessible. If you think you may require disability-related accommodations or have questions about this event, please contact us as soon as possible.
Hotels & Accommodations
Please click here for a list of hotels around the UC Berkeley campus: http://gif.berkeley.edu/documents/Berkeley_Hotel_Guide.pdf
Directions & Parking
Please click here for Directions & Parking information to UC Berkeley: http://visit.berkeley.edu/directions-parking/
The closest parking garages (shown in the below map) are the Berkeley-Channing Telegraph Garage at 2450 Durant Ave (10 min walk to Morrison and Doe Libraries), Underhill Parking Garage (15 min walk to Morrison and Doe Libraries), and the RSF Parking Garage (15 min walk to Morrison and Doe Libraries).
Below is a map of various symposium campus locations and parking garages for the Berkeley Chinese Overseas Symposium:
Food and Refreshments
See the below cafes and restaurants that are within a 10-15 minute walk of the symposium:
- Free Speech Movement Cafe located in Moffitt Library, 350 University Ave, Berkeley, CA 94720
- Cafe Milano 2522 Bancroft Way, Berkeley, CA 94704
- Musical Offerings 2430 Bancroft Way, Berkeley, CA 94704
- Chengdu Style Restaurant 2600 Bancroft Way, Berkeley, CA 94704
- Julie’s Cafe 2562 Bancroft Way, Berkeley, CA 94704
Sites to Visit at UC Berkeley
- UC Berkeley Visitor Services
- Visiting the Campanile or Sather Tower
- Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
- Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive
- UC Berkeley Libraries Information for Visitors
Below is a map of shops and restaurants on Telegraph Avenue.